Mercedes Benz W114 250 250C 250CE
The Mercedes-Benz W114 250 chassis automobile was manufactured from 1968 to 1972. In U.S. version, they all had a single large round headlight with a large yellow turn signal/marker lens right below the sealed beam headlight bulbs.
This W114 is a 1970 250CE coupe
These Mercedes vehicles were produced only in four door sedan and two door coupe versions. However, although there was a shed-load of these cars built, the coupe variants are much more rare than their sedan counterparts, with far less coupes produced in total.
They cars only came with a 6 cylinder gas engine. Mercedes W114 250 found owners praising the ride and handling and classic Mercedes styling. If you have a European model, most parts will interchange but there may be differences in headlights, bumpers, and engine parts.
All W114 models were equipped with a range of inline six-cylinder motors with various sizes of displacement that included a 2.3lt, 2.5lt and 2.8lt.
Power from the vast array of Germanic donks was sent to the rear wheels via either a four-speed automatic or four-speed manual transmission.
Mercedes-Benz W114 250 specs
- Manufactured: 1968-1972
- Body: 4-door sedan type
- Drivetrain: (rear-wheel drive), manual 4-speed gearbox
- Petrol: gasoline engine with displacement: 2496 cm3 / 152.4 cui.
- Advertised power: 95.5 107 kW / 128 143 hp / 130 146 PS ( DIN SAE ),
- Torque: 199 219 Nm / 147 162 lb-ft.
- Dimensions: outside length: 4685 mm / 184.5 in, width: 1770 mm / 69.7 in, wheelbase: 2750 mm / 108.3 in
- Weight: base curb weight: 1375 kg / 3031 lbs, gross weight GVWR: 1895 kg / 4178 lbs
- Speed: 180 km/h (112 mph)
- Accelerations: 0- 60 mph 12.1 s, 0- 100 km/h 12.8 s
Mercedes Benz 114-115 - W114-W115 Models
U.S. Market - Index of Series W114 - W115 Mercedes Benz Vehicles
|220 D||1968-1973||115.110||I4 615.912||345,376|
|240 D||1974-1976||115.117||I4 616.916||126,148|
|250 C||1970-1972||114.023||I6 130.923||10,527|
|280 C||1973-1976||114.073||I6 110.921||8,227|
|300 D||1975-1976||115.114||I5 617.910||53,690|